For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 FastTop Two Owner Classic Unmolested Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending sale to Australia! Thanks for the good info on this site - have enjoyed lurking and butting in occasionally. Anybody got plans for a kangaroo catcher for the front?

DSC04478.jpg

DSC04478.jpg

Pending sale to Australia! Thanks for the good info on this site - have enjoyed lurking and butting in occasionally. Anybody got plans for a kangaroo catcher for the front?

View attachment 51463

How about one of these ........... :rolling:

16fc2f02-d4da-4abf-a138-866669c8a276.png

In Australia: The Kangaroo Catcher

pTRUCA1-19041834reg.jpg

Kangaroo - 3-Pack Catch All Soft Bib - Green

In all seriousness best of luck with your sale !!! :eek:ccasion14:

You really made sure, didn't you.

thanks. got a paypal deposit and waiting for money wire. when its clear, it ships. it might be worth something over there. less action on it here than i would have expected. everybody wanted a $4000 p.o.s.

You're being too rough on us, Bill.
You're taking it personally that your car is unappreciated here and Australia does.
The economics of it are the same as when you jumped in and when you put it up for sale you forgot those economics.
Everybody uses the Impala/Galaxie barometer when it doesn't apply to them.
Regardless, I'm glad you were successful in your sale and I know it's going to a good home. Thanks for giving FCBO first Crack at it. It's a beauty.

sorry, not being rough on you guys here - you guys get it about these great cars. local guys here were just not interested in paying a decent price - maybe if i had more time to keep it listed somebody like me would have come along. i probably paid too much for it, but i expected to keep it so it didn't really matter too much then. it's a really nice car and i would have enjoyed having it. would have kept it but can only have so many toys due to space.

anyhow, happy to sell it to someone who is excited to have it. there was a guy in eastern europe that was interested also.

The international market is where it is and where it will be from now on.
Once we start buying up all the classic Beemers and Benzes oversees and putting them in containers, we'll have a trade balance. Lol. ☺

One day I'll be in a position to jump on a car like that, fly out, drive back. Knock out like 3 bucket list items at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back