1968 Chrysler New Yorker purchase

That's great news!

Not trying to be negative in any way, but it would have been even cooler if you owned the black and white one at the same time. That would be a sharp pair!

Jeff

image6 (3).jpeg

This was a pleasant surprise

that is a cool car, i did not have time to go look at it , i know i would have bought it it was a 7 hour drive each way for me. glad it went to a good home ! good car for the $$$.

Great score my friend! When I saw it on Hemmings I was hoping someone here would give it a good home. I thought it was a really nice car for the money. Have fun.
:thumbsup:

Hi, I sold my 1965 Coronet and back to the C's. i purchased the black 68 New Yorker
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/new-yorker/2536887.html
Awesome car with great options Mike! Please give us lots of pics when you get it home.

You went from a stripped Coronet to a fully loaded NYer! Your Coronet went to another Moparian here, had an opportunity to check it out but had other priorities. Was described to me as fabulous by friend that saw it, the new owner is very happy.

you are a lucky guy! The seller obviously didn't know what he had. it is exactly like the New Yorker I wanted to buy in 1976, only it was Green and a four speed. and I didn't have $800.00 Dollars! The 68 in my opinion is the best looking of the 60's!

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. My understanding is the brakes need work (surprise) and there are garage rub marks(small garage) on the passenger door/qtr. The seller was original owner, ordered with the options and drove on his honeymoon to Florida

Awesome car with great options Mike! Please give us lots of pics when you get it home.

You went from a stripped Coronet to a fully loaded NYer! Your Coronet went to another Moparian here, had an opportunity to check it out but had other priorities. Was described to me as fabulous by friend that saw it, the new owner is very happy.

John, I really liked the Coronet. glad the new owner likes it. W/O syno 1st gear, it was a challenge to drive in town

Back