For Sale 1968 Crown Coupe Directors Edition-$7500. Philadelphia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeahrightgreer

Reaction score
Contact seller
Back in good ole Philly

Rare Mopar Barn Find-1968 Crown Coupe Directors Edition-$7500.

"This is a true Mopar barn find it is a 1968 Crown Coupe Imperial(ONLY 2656 2dr Crown Coupes were Made) & Only 81 were Optioned with the Very Rare Mobile Directors Edition option, And YES it is all original paint, interior, drivetrain, everything is original on this car and it is a little more Unique than most Mobile Director's Edition Imperials because there is a Factory Paint Blemish in the paint on the hood, Yes from Factory it is actually a handprint that got unnoticed somehow and is really only noticeable when the car is alittle dirty, I will be happy to tell somebody the story I got from the original owners son about the paint Flemish and why he did not get it fixed, I didn't clean the car off to good so it can be seen in the pictures I took, this car is all complete it rolls easy,motor spins freely it is the 440 with the factory Holley performance carburetor the interior is all there,the Leather seats are not in bad shape or the door panels,the rugs were bad so I removed the rugs to see the floors better, this car is very solid with just some minor areas that need a little attention but nothing major, do your research before contacting me I have done a little research and found out that only 81 were made with this option in 67 & 68 and and 68 was the last year for the option,, I am sure the car will run I was told it was last run 8 years ago, the mileage reads 67000 I was told it was original and is believable considering how straight the car is and even the seats not being ripped considering they are leather when I transferred the title I got it back and it reads exempt now but it was original miles for some reason it came back that way if I do not get my asking price I will just hang on to it until I am able to get to it I'm presently recovering from back surgery and not able to do all the work right now but come springtime I will take it to the Carlisle Chrysler show where I'm sure it will get a lot of attention, it is a rare mopar for sure asking $7500. call or text 267-970-2726 and please if you need your wife or mom's permission do not waste my time my time is valuable I'm not taking 100 pictures if you're interested in what you see in the pictures then come out the old fashion way and check the car out,, I am located in Northeast Philadelphia and I am available anytime for the most part"

00A0A_40YNFVeInop_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_kr6Yqc0mQEK_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_iNsB7m5WRTi_1200x900.jpg

00505_eqLp5Rdf3BF_1200x900.jpg

00606_79vxFs9EiNQ_1200x900.jpg

01717_aNzgbMofvQW_1200x900.jpg

Rerun but worth seeing more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back