For Sale 1968 Dodge A108 Camper Van Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile down by the river...

58af8019d6fb6_IMG_7290-940x671.jpg

58af80dbf1930_IMG_7233-620x487.jpg

IMG_3326-620x620.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

Good God that thing is awful. Used to be bunches of rust free A100s and A108s in my local boneyard. All gone now.

That is the ugliest thing... but I'm diggen the HELL out of it. What'd do if I had the money.. it's just damn cool.

I wonder if Will would let one of squat on his reservation at Carlisle if we showed up in this? That would be really great restored or at least cleaned up. I'm out though, I'm taller than 5'0" and would never be able to sleep in there without ruining her.

I wonder if Will would let one of squat on his reservation at Carlisle if we showed up in this? That would be really great restored or at least cleaned up. I'm out though, I'm taller than 5'0" and would never be able to sleep in there without ruining her.

I love it .....! There's nothing ugly or nasty about it. Weak paint maybe. V8, auto, A/C ....... What's not to love...?
Current bid $1200.00, 4 days to end of auction..... What a steal.
I'm sure we could find a space in the Carlisle vendor area to park. $90.00 for a 10x20 space, (includes event pass for two), compaired to how much for a hotel.....? Youd get a return on the purchase price already.....

That bed flops down to over 6' Jeff. And a 6 footer can stand up in it. It's pretty much self contained also. Go get it, we'll make room. FCBO head quarters perhaps....?

That is a Good Deal ! As the owner of a A-100 pick-up, These Trucks are Great!

This one is in my backyard (about an hour away), love the A100 but not quite this one.

Alan

I love it .....! There's nothing ugly or nasty about it. Weak paint maybe. V8, auto, A/C ....... What's not to love...?
Current bid $1200.00, 4 days to end of auction..... What a steal.
I'm sure we could find a space in the Carlisle vendor area to park. $90.00 for a 10x20 space, (includes event pass for two), compaired to how much for a hotel.....? Youd get a return on the purchase price already.....

The official FCBO Command Vehicle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back