Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/4178402704.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

For sale is a 68 Dodge Charger. This is a project car, it will need front floors, trunk floor and extensions, and at least lower quarters. The fenders need some work, but are repairable. This was a special order car from what it looks like. It is a 318, auto on the column. Power steering, power drum brakes, power windows, A/C, rally dash with 150 speedo and tic toc tach. It had bucket seats with buddy seat. All the seats are missing except the buddy seat. Most everything else is there with some extra parts. I am selling for a friend who is old school and does not have a computer. He is going to try and find a rear seat for it and I have a set of buckets without tracks for an extra charge that came out of a 68 Dart. It is supposed to be numbers matching motor, The engine does run when you pour gas down the carb. Did not check for gas in the tank. Unfortunately no title. Email me with questions or give me a call or text at 717-648-5496. $3500 OBO Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

inter alia. :poke: I agree with you, looks strange.

there is something for everyone on this one ;)

This was a special order car from what it looks like. It is a 318, auto on the column.
More like 99% of the Sales Bank cars......
Another kid that thinks every Mopar came with a 440 hemi six pack...

Sales bank cars didn't usually have power windows and a tach with a column 318 but I've seen the clock mistaken for the tick tock tach several times. What the Hell, its a 68 Charger, I'm pretty confident in saying that that's my all time favorite car.
Mark?, go get it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back