1968 Dodge Monaco 500, 440, 4 spd

Crap day here today......95 degrees and the dewpoint around 80.

I had a bagel for breakfast today.
You can't keep one stinking thought for more than 30 seconds, can you.

2dazuxu.jpg

Looks like the '68 4 spd Monaco just got put on hold for a while. I just bought a '68 Polara 2 door off of Ebay. Should be on it's way up to Alberta from Florida soon. Will post pics when I see it.

Looks like the '68 4 spd Monaco just got put on hold for a while. I just bought a '68 Polara 2 door off of Ebay. Should be on it's way up to Alberta from Florida soon. Will post pics when I see it.
Congrats! Can't wait for pics.

Yes congrats, pics for sure!

IMG_20140509_163931.jpg

Finally got it out on the road. It's been a terrible spring in southern Alberta. So far this is the only pic I've got. I just put Year One Magnums on it. 17x8's w/245/45's on the front and 17x9's w/275/40's on the back.

IMG_20140509_163931.jpg

IMG_20140509_163931.jpg

I've only put about 50 miles on the new wheels. Good so far, I'm glad I went with the 17's. I think they suite the car. I just had the power steering box rebuilt and the guy screwed something up. I spent more time with a death grip on the wheel trying not to make a hard right. Back to the shop she goes.

I've only put about 50 miles on the new wheels. Good so far, I'm glad I went with the 17's. I think they suite the car. I just had the power steering box rebuilt and the guy screwed something up. I spent more time with a death grip on the wheel trying not to make a hard right. Back to the shop she goes.

I've heard horror stories .. very dangerous if not done correctly. Did you consider getting it rebuilt by firm feel?

Back