1968 fury 1 carpet color

ike61

Reaction score
Going to order some carpet from oc carpet for my fury. The carpet was gone when i got the car. Trim code on the fender tag is E1T, which is tan. Anybody know what color the carpet should be?

You might head over to www.hamtramck-historical.com and search the "Library" for 1965 Plymouth Fury "Color and Interior" guides. There should be some images there of the actual order guides with color swatch images of the carpet color and seat trim.

Usually, what's available in the aftermarket will be a "close match" color rather than the exact OEM color. From my looking around, it will be close enough to the OEM color that many will not notice . . . UNLESS they might know what they are looking at, by observation.

Happy Holidays!
CBODY67

Correct me if I am wrong, Fury I had rubber floor coverings with a hint of interior color spatter..like a taxi or cop car.
Most low line Plymouths (Belvedere,Road Runner,Valiant 100) came rubber floor mats with carpet as an extra cost option.
Your broadcast sheet if you find it when removing the interior will confirm carpet or rubber mat.
Its ok to put carpet in. Tan or black should be fine.
Hope this helps.

ACC will send you 4 or 5 free samples of their carpet.

Request samples of the colors that look like they would go best with your interior and pick out your favorite of the bunch once you see them in person.

Jeff

Back