NOT MINE 1968 Imperial Convertible $3,000.00 NJ

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Located in central NJ. Complete car needing restoration. 440 engine stuck Good NJ title, car is loaded with options including A/C. asking $3900.00. Can be reached at 609-575-7871 or email me at Larrytindall7@gmail.com.

NOTE: in the ad are 3 simply worthless pictures

image.jpeg.a762f56aecb00e8c322aef416fc3074f.jpeg

For what this car would be worth restored, this car is a non starter. Unless someone considers their labour to be non value added.

For what this car would be worth restored, this car is a non starter. Unless someone considers their labour to be non value added.
I think that applies to just about any C body.

If I hadn't already bought a basket case 68 Imperial convertible, that I'm still restoring, I'd be very interested in this car because I think they are cars of more significance than any muscle car and worthy of preservation.

I have 1 running and driving complete, driver, haven't had 1 interested party lol. Same price.
But it's about 4 hrs north of the border so it's SCARY.

I have 1 running and driving complete, driver, haven't had 1 interested party lol. Same price.
But it's about 4 hrs north of the border so it's SCARY.
That is surprising. I've looked at that at, it's well described. The car looks pretty straight and very sharply priced.

Back