WANTED 1968 imperial convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

300 special

Reaction score
Contact seller
still looking after all these years, I have found a few, but they are too far gone or too nice & expensive or super over priced, some people are a bit eh well there is no nice way to say so leave it at that kind of like the one on e bay for $25,000.00 but what I want is a 68 only I do not want any other year, it has to be complete and has to be solid NO ROT and have good trim, does not have to run, top and seats do not have to be mint just a good easy resto I do not have a lot of time to deal with a clapped out body, and reasonable any lead would be appreciated.

At only 500 or so made, You dont have the Option of being Picky.

Last edited:
1968 only.
Imperial only.
Covertable only.
Has to be complete.
Has to be solid.
Cannot have rot.
Must gave good trim.
Must have ½ decent interior.
Must be a good, easy, resto.
Like the one on ebay for $25,000.00.

No problem. What is your budget? $20,000.00?

Someone is Offended. The people on this site Keep things very Real and Very Blunt. Just got to get used to it.

real eh well in fact if I was looking for a 67 the perfect car was in seatle only $7500. exactly what I am looking for, even thought of sticking a 68 nose on it, the car I am looking for is out there, I have had a few slip past me, bad timing, I know I have a narrow scope on this, blunt is one thing, condescending is another.

I would have been pissed if you turned a '67 into a '68.

for a rare car, I have had a line on quite a few, just not the right one, and when I find a good one, I miss it, I am just trying to be proactive on it this time, I once owned a car one of 30, funny how many I found.

Those cars were expensive when new and most were well cared for.
Unless all you do is sign checks then the term "easy restoration" describes something non existent. This is the worlds formost forum on C bodys, if you need an answer, it's here. But be prepaired to get called out when using questionable terminology. Not much room for thin skin here.

00606_55f1YqEZy93_600x450.jpg
1968 Chrysler Imperial for sale near Sioux City, Iowa 51106 - Autotrader Classics

1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible

Good luck with your search.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back