For Sale 1968 Imperial Hardtop roller - $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.
carmine says heck no ..something's gotta go ... but what would be the color plan?

thoughts from others? what do you go with for colors?
I would make the interior match the exterior. I've got a roll of original seat fabric that I bought from SMS in the 90's to put in my first NYer that was mist turquoise metallic with matching interior. If you're interested I'll give you a good deal on it. I believe they told me it was the last 7 yards of original material. I have no use for it.

I got the barn tour today. The Imperial is very solid. All the other cars are Chevies, with a large number of Monte Carlos and wagons. Most are pretty rough. He is currently downsizing from about 80 to 20. Next for sale is a 57 2 door Cadillac.

Who doesn’t like a Caddy? Any pics?

On its way. AGain, next pics will be next year when its done. thanks again.

00-1-3-00.jpg

It makes me smile to see it heading to it's new home to be appreciated...although it would be nice to see a restoration thread with a bunch of pictures :poke:

i hear ya Blimp :)

i have "people" (seriously guys who know how to do stuff -- all i know how to do is spend money) remote from me who do 99% of my work .

while good guys they for odd reasons aint good photographers. my body guy can draw a perfect circle freehand but cant take a straight pic to save his life .. go figure?

ill try to get some in process shots if im in town when this car gets worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back