For Sale 1968 Imperial Hardtop roller - $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Reaction score
Contact seller
A friend is selling this. He saved it for a while after the last owner took the engine and transmission for a Charger. It looks really solid. I hope someone here gets it so it doesn't get left out in the rain. If I had indoor space, I would snag it. The interior is dark green.
1968 Chrysler Imperial 4 door hardtop project or parts car
68imperial (1).jpg

Damnnnn.. That does look really clean....
Wish there were some good interior pics....

Another ‘68 with a hood ornament.:realcrazy:
This is a good deal imo..

Are hood ornaments often missing? Or should it not have one at all?

I'm pretty sure that is just a marketing ploy. He keeps his cars original.
It shouldn’t have one but we’ve seen a few that do and sometimes even look like they were supposed to be there. It’s kind of redundant with the big emblem right below it.
0F1A7E16-2BB2-4C53-94B4-12B16426FB9B.jpeg

Interesting that this (F)dark green interior wasn't a recommended colour for the exterior KK1 Frost Turquoise. I don't recall seeing one before, but my memory isn't what it use to be.

I don't know what derby guys pay for their cars, but I hope it's too much.

A friend is selling this. He saved it for a while after the last owner took the engine and transmission for a Charger. It looks really solid. I hope someone here gets it so it doesn't get left out in the rain. If I had indoor space, I would snag it. The interior is dark green.
1968 Chrysler Imperial 4 door hardtop project or parts car
View attachment 168035

This car popped up in my search of potential cars for a likely trip to Oregon. Obviously not a candiate without a drivetrain, but tell your buddy this line in the ad....

Check out the interior - the original seats and carpet are still in fantastic shape.

...is a tease with only this photo:

01515_fIP357gwgKR_600x450.jpg

And I'm guessing that interior is dk turquoise, not green. It's a shame that the lost drivetrain will likely nail this car's coffin.

Hey Jeff. tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

hoping for more interior pics. Should i just reach out to him through CL?
Heck, I will try to save it. I have a year correct Imperial powertrain too.

Anyway, thanks.

Hey Jeff. tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

hoping for more interior pics. Should i just reach out to him through CL?
Heck, I will try to save it. I have a year correct Imperial powertrain too.

Anyway, thanks.

:)
00B3EC41-A6EA-4E90-A551-CF6F04BF2BDF.jpeg

I'll let him know that more interior pics are wanted. Regarding the interior color, I ran the tag, and it came up green, and he confirmed it was dark green. I thought it was odd too, but cool.

I cleared my in box too.

I'll let him know that more interior pics are wanted. Regarding the interior color, I ran the tag, and it came up green, and he confirmed it was dark green. I thought it was odd too, but cool.

I cleared my in box too.

I'm sure that (pics) would help. Although if it really is green, it will probably hurt, lol. I had a '68 with a turquoise interior, so I know they exist.

Here is one more picture of the interior that he sent me earlier. I passed along the request for more.
68imperial (19).jpg

yeah, those are NOT the color combo I would have chosen either. i still shall endeavor to save this "green interior-ed, turquoise exterior-ed" stepchild for posterity .. just tint the windows and only drive it at night :)

yeah, those are NOT the color combo I would have chosen either. i still shall endeavor to save this "green interior-ed, turquoise exterior-ed" stepchild for posterity .. just tint the windows and only drive it at night :)

Didja git it yet?!?

I'll petition for a Mopar Collectors Guide article entitled "WhoTF would order this!? One-of-one '68 Imperial, page 17" You'll be mentioned as a patron saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back