For Sale 1968 Imperial LeBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

march

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just something I noticed on eBay:
Probably 43k miles. Cloth/leather interior w/ no A/C. currently at $6,200.

1968 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron | eBay
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Terrific LeBaron, I don't think this was a common color. Nicely written listing, best I have seen in a long time. The owner sounds like a real nice person you'd get a good deal with....... you'd need to "get over" the lack of AC (cowl vents, though on these let in lots of air).........hope it finds a good home.

Update:
Upon searching the VIN provided in the eBay listing, I found a Buffalo, NY dealer, trying to sell the same car earlier this year. It looks like the current owner is flipping it and never registered it.

The potential flipper, in Watertown, NY, states that the car was acquired from a "car collector". That appears to be incorrect. The car was sold by a Buffalo used car dealer, probably for around $4k. His dealership appears in a photo below. In addition, that dealer posted several photos not displayed on the current listing that show a lot of rust, chrome peeling from the rear bumper, as a result of rust, and a slightly higher odometer reading (9 months ago). I've sent those photos to the current seller, asking what's up.

The VIN matches, the state inspection sticker matches, and the cars appear to be one in the same. This doesn't look good.
Vintage1968 Chrysler Lebaron Imperial - Used Chrysler Imperial for sale in Buffalo, New York | autoquid.com

upload_2018-11-1_11-11-11.png
upload_2018-11-1_11-11-47.png

upload_2018-11-1_11-10-34.png
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Terrific LeBaron, I don't think this was a common color. Nicely written listing, best I have seen in a long time. The owner sounds like a real nice person you'd get a good deal with....... you'd need to "get over" the lack of AC (cowl vents, though on these let in lots of air).........hope it finds a good home.
As do both power vents when opened all the way from the comfort of the driver’s seat.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back