Reaction score
Contact seller
Dash bezels from '68 Monaco/Polara

The top one is the piece to the right of the glove box lid
Next 2 down are glove box lids with locks
Next is a radio bezel with a front/rear speaker switch
Next is another radio bezel
And another radio bezel
Small piece goes to the left of gauge cluster, this one reads "R-Window" which in my '68 Polara wagon was the electric window, but could also be rear defrost
Then last is a gauge cluster bezel and a cluster. The lense is broken but gauges are in nice shape

$50 per piece + shipping

Located Parksville, BC, Canada

IMG_9290.JPG

IMG_9291.JPG

IMG_9292.JPG

IMG_9293.JPG

IMG_9294.JPG

IMG_9295.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

Your dash bezel pieces wll also work on a 1967 Monaco / Polara. One of the pieces you have, with the silver center paint, is for 1967. To make any of them technically correct for '67, paint the center horizonal panels with silver paint, otherwise paint them black for '68.

I've often wondered why some glove box doors are plain, and why others have the raised scripted Monaco or Polara on them.

Your dash bezel pieces wll also work on a 1967 Monaco / Polara. One of the pieces you have, with the silver center paint, is for 1967. To make any of them technically correct for '67, paint the center horizonal panels with silver paint, otherwise paint them black for '68.

I've often wondered why some glove box doors are plain, and why others have the raised scripted Monaco or Polara on them.
That's good info, thank you. If it makes any difference, these were from Canadian built cars, maybe that explains the glove box lid?
Mind you, my '68 Polara 500 wagon was Canadian built and it said Polara 500 on the glove box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back