WANTED 1968 Monaco sub frame needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparilkka

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello Alls.
I am in desperado need of a total sub frame for my 1968 Dodge Monaco 500 2 d ht.
And live in Houston. I will drive and pick up if distance is not too far, even 250 miles.
Please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it.
Mice had nested in the driver side sub frame and it rusted out real bad and weakened the frame. Thank you very much.
Moparilkka from Houston

Ok, I don't have one for a big block. Cool car. Good luck with it
Thank you very much.
I will be needing a sub frame soon for a 1969 Newport convertible. Is that something what you might have? It is with also with a original 383 and A/C if that matters. Thank you again. Ilkka

Currently I have a 65 Newport 383 & a 68 Fury 318. I have a Facebook page called C body Bob. Have a lot of parts on there & more to come

Hello Moparilkka, I have a couple of those subrfames in big block parts cars and have sent you a PM with my phone number
Thanks, Steve

I have a good subframe out of a 1968 Chrysler Newport 2 dr Hardtop, they should be the same, but I'm in NC, that's a bit more than 250 miles!

HELLO ALL.
And I did a deal with Moparsteve. Will drive to Alma in a few weeks when Steve gets the sub frame off. Maybe I will drop by in Grapevine when coming back and bring the roof for a fellow hobbyist in Grapevine...
Thank you very much Steve. And also thank you Bob and Wollfen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back