1968 Plymouth Fury III - $5500 (Plymouth MN )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4541510314.html

4 dr. sedan, Olive green, PS, AT, 318 V-8, all original except paint. New tires, brake cylinders, and master cylinder, belts, hoses, muffler, tailpipe, gas tank straps, and misc. items. Car runs very good and has only 77,600 miles on it. Car has been in my family since new, so I am acquainted with it.

00d0d_bRuB34OkbqW_600x450.jpg00g0g_cplBg7BtX16_600x450.jpg00V0V_jURR2nQckiY_600x450.jpg01717_ct3h4OaCGV7_600x450.jpg

00d0d_bRuB34OkbqW_600x450.jpg

00g0g_cplBg7BtX16_600x450.jpg

00V0V_jURR2nQckiY_600x450.jpg

01717_ct3h4OaCGV7_600x450.jpg

The next owner will be a newly retiree who never owned anything more classic that an 8 year old minivan.
He'll buy it to take the grandkids to Dairy Queen on Saturday nights.

A perfect set of wheels for such pursuits if you ask me. Can't get into too much trouble with just a 318 v8 under there.

A perfect set of wheels for such pursuits if you ask me. Can't get into too much trouble with just a 318 v8 under there.
Wasn't knocking the car. Just a comment on the type of people who show up on cruise nights in that type of car.
Quality time with the grandkids and a no-worries car.

Wasn't knocking the car. Just a comment on the type of people who show up on cruise nights in that type of car.
Quality time with the grandkids and a no-worries car.
Nope. I know you weren't. Can totally see that parked out in front of Dairy Queen or Sonic w/ kiddies in back seat hooten and hollering

The perfect interior for dripping ice cream.
A little Fantastik the next morning, all is good until next week.

The next owner will be a newly retiree who never owned anything more classic that an 8 year old minivan.
He'll buy it to take the grandkids to Dairy Queen on Saturday nights.
There is a 67' Fury around here just like it, with 27,000 actual miles, very nice. I fixed the lights for him, and he wanted to sell the Fury. I just couldn't get any enthusiasm for it. he was asking 4,500.00

That was my point. No "enthusiast" would pay that kind of money. For a good looking safe car to start enjoying the hobby and bonding with the grandkids, it's priceless.
I would have said it could have been an old Ma Bell fleet car but they never would have spent the extra money for a Fury III. Lol

Posted via Topify on Android

I always loved the green of the era, and new paint is money someone else spent. But, they were just transportation. My high school buddy's parents had that same 68 Fury lll, color and all. Many a ride to dances then, they even picked up the girlfriends. Other parents liked that. I really miss those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back