1968 Plymouth Sport Suburban project

This is the part # for your intake.I just bought this set up for my 68 Custom Suburban
Screenshot_20211004-211028_Chrome.jpg

20210814_202547.jpg

I got the intake for the blower now.
Only parts im missing is the top hat for the blower..
I think im ordering Enderle BAU 3 INJECTOR PARTIAL w/ SHAFT & 4 3/8 B-FLIES and progressive linkage.

I know i need to update rods and probably pistons also so i was thinking of buying 440 sources 383 >> 496 stroker kit.

I got the intake for the blower now.
Only parts im missing is the top hat for the blower..
I think im ordering Enderle BAU 3 INJECTOR PARTIAL w/ SHAFT & 4 3/8 B-FLIES and progressive linkage.

I know i need to update rods and probably pistons also so i was thinking of buying 440 sources 383 >> 496 stroker kit.
I think the 496 stroker is a good deal, I think that is the direction I am going with roller rockers, lifters and cam probably going with a Lunati Cam something in 580 or 600 lift

I think the 496 stroker is a good deal, I think that is the direction I am going with roller rockers, lifters and cam probably going with a Lunati Cam something in 580 or 600 lift
Yeah i think so too. I might be running stock heads and cam for now.
Depends what shape everything is when i open it and how much money i got that time.. :D
I know the engine has been really hot and its down on power, but that will be fixed with new oversize pistons.

Yeah i think so too. I might be running stock heads and cam for now.
Depends what shape everything is when i open it and how much money i got that time.. :D
I know the engine has been really hot and its down on power, but that will be fixed with new oversize pistons.
Then I think I'm going to throw in a 3.55 posi that I just bought, Stock HP Exaust manifolds 2 1/2 TTI Dual Exaust out the rear corners and a set of Rocket Wheels
Screenshot_20210923-203508_Chrome.jpg

Back