For Sale 1968 Polara 500 Convertible survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Polara 500 Convertible. 24000 mile survivor. 100% original paint that looks great. 383 2BBL engine runs very well. Nice original White interior. Original top in excellent condition.
Power windows, locks, brakes, steering drivers seat. Air Conditioning car. All AC is there but it looks like the pump shaft seal is leaking so it does not work.
The LH inner fender was repainted at some time due to battery acid. Hoses have been replaced with Mopar hoses. Belts look original but new repo belts are in the trunk.
Original trunk mat and spare in the trunk.
I do have the original wheel covers.
Nice original build sheet and fender tag. Car was sold new at Shay Dodge in Sarasota, FL
$23000. Call Mark at 815-220-8081 during business hours or 815-228-4211 eves and weekends.
Car is Located in LaSalle,IL

DSC05407.JPG

DSC05430.JPG

DSC05398.JPG

Damn. Kinda blows my mind that I bought a 68 with 24,000 on it for just shy of 3,000 all said back in 2000.
Not talkin trash about the car in question but times have changed.

I'm usually not a big fan of convertibles, but that could change my way of thinking!! Beautiful Polara!!

The car looks amazing. If it is as advertised hard to argue with the asking price. I'm guessing someone could take it home for 20.

Yes, a very nice car.
But IMO, for any C-body priced over $20k and doesn't include 'GT' in its name, the AC should be operational and ice-cold.

Yes, a very nice car.
But IMO, for any C-body priced over $20k and doesn't include 'GT' in its name, the AC should be operational and ice-cold.
I would take this car over a GT every time.

Nice looking car. I question the originality and mileage of 50 year old cars but based on the pictures, this looks like the real thing.

Great color combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back