1968 T&C. Not mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice looking wagon. It has a towing package which means it probably has a SureGrip. 175,000 miles is a lot of miles...I'm thinking $4500.

From the little pics I can see that the original carpet is missing off the tailgate...along with the stainless trim that holds it down. It's a nice looking car for sure...but think $7500 is a tad high. I agree with the $4500-$5000 range.

Seems like most wagons have those parts missing or trouble with the tailgate window.

Well then mine must be an exception. The gate still wears it's original carpet and trim, and I've never had a problem with the power window rolling up or down.

Yup, re-post. I remember it too. Not bad though, would make a cool family cruiser... definitely cooler than the mini-van thing.

Yup, re-post. I remember it too. Not bad though, would make a cool family cruiser... definitely cooler than the mini-van thing.

I was in Europe all of the 80's (except for 10 months). I remember back around 1984 and being in Munich for the weekend. Drove past a Mopar dealer and stopped to look at the new cars. I saw this strange vehicle with a pentastar on it and thought Mopar has lost their mind. WTF a Dodge Caravan? Little did anyone know that it was a game changer and saved Chrysler. I still hate minivans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back