SOLD 1969 26" radiator for 318 C body part # 2949043

Status
Not open for further replies.

69CoronetR/T

Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 26" radiator for 318 C body part # 2949043 for manual and automatic transmission and A/C. Asking $100.00 or best offer. This was used in my 1969 Coronet R/T (440 cid engine) for four years without any problems until I transplanted the correct radiator from Glen-Ray.

Now that's a smokin deal right there!

I think we already knew that...

Please update if it is sold. I PM`ed but did not get a response.
I have a 68 Fury that was 318 originally. Now it is getting 440 and I was wondering what is the difference between small block 26" radiator and big block? Just the inlet location? Will it work in my case?
Thanks.

Most of the BB housings I have are outlet on drivers side but I do have one with passenger side outlet. The 2 small block pumps I have here are passenger side outlets.

Lots of visual aides here..

image.jpg

Sorry, I did not get a notice about the PM sent to me until I checked this site today. I ran this on my 1969 Coronet R/T with a 440 cid engine (big block) for four years without any problems. I updated to a correct radiator from Glen-Ray that has the upper hose on the passenger side. This small block (318) C body radiator has the upper hose on the drivers side. It worked on my R/T so I would imagine it would work any any application. I can take exact measurements if needed or call me 412-849-6240 if I do not respond to a PM quickly. I hate to scrap it if it can be useful to someone and it will cost me $30.00 just to ship it.
Thanks,
Mark

Price reduced to $50.00 with free shipping. it will cost me $30.00 just to ship it.

As mentioned previously, sure seems like a smokin' deal. I guess that extra '66 318 radiator I have in the garage isn't worth the gold mine I had originally hoped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back