SOLD 1969 300 convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Will! I tried to contact you with a private message but your message box seemed to be full. I've been trying to find a good 300 Convertible and that's one reason I recently signed in here. If you consider selling your pearl to a Finnish enthusiast please tell me. I have a contact person in Florida from whom I have bought a couple of vehicles. If it´s ok for you I´ll ask him to contact you?

Me and my wife actually already have a ´70 300 convertible but it´s in a driver condition. There's no point putting thousands into it though we drove over 400 miles with it last weekend. :)

Hi Will! I tried to contact you with a private message but your message box seemed to be full. I've been trying to find a good 300 Convertible and that's one reason I recently signed in here. If you consider selling your pearl to a Finnish enthusiast please tell me. I have a contact person in Florida from whom I have bought a couple of vehicles. If it´s ok for you I´ll ask him to contact you?

Me and my wife actually already have a ´70 300 convertible but it´s in a driver condition. There's no point putting thousands into it though we drove over 400 miles with it last weekend. :)

Message box cleared out. Sorry about that. Would love to talk with you. (private message sent).
Will.

Hey Dobalovr, this could be the topless twin to your 300... :poke:

Don't think I haven't thought about giving her a new home up North! If I could pay Will what he deserves for the car it would be on its way here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back