1969 300 Door Panels

Rattler

Reaction score
Hi, new member. I just bought a 69 300 convertible that really needs door panels. Any idea where to find some? Mine are black, but I could always die some replacements. Carpet is shot too. Thanks

I had SMS auto fabrics rebuild my door panels. Original owner had installed 3 speakers in each door and I wanted them gone. You send them your old panels they remake them like original and return them. It did take months but the wait was well worth it. They shipped them when promised too. Some people have mentioned problems with them, but I recommend them. Ask them about carpet too I'd guess. Good luck

Hi, new member. I just bought a 69 300 convertible that really needs door panels. Any idea where to find some? Mine are black, but I could always die some replacements. Carpet is shot too. Thanks
How bad are the one you have?

I had SMS auto fabrics rebuild my door panels. Original owner had installed 3 speakers in each door and I wanted them gone. You send them your old panels they remake them like original and return them. It did take months but the wait was well worth it. They shipped them when promised too. Some people have mentioned problems with them, but I recommend them. Ask them about carpet too I'd guess. Good luck
What was the sticker shock on having your reworked? Did you do all four, or just the fronts?

I've got the door panels and the back seat panels, black with electric window holes, but they're for a 70, not 69, and they need some TLC.

I've got the door panels and the back seat panels, black with electric window holes, but they're for a 70, not 69, and they need some TLC.
Can you send me some pictures? How much TLC would your panels need? Thanks

Here you go.
PM me if interested.
70 300 door panels.jpg

Back