1969-70 radio...wtb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont play music, they use radio waves and transfer it from the music source to a speaker for your ear:poke:
This is from the same guy who thinks that if a tree falls on an imperial..... and no one is there to hear it.... that it still makes a sound.....
:yes_no:

AM radios are now useless here - the last AM stations went off the air a couple of years ago. All FM in town now.

AM radios are now useless here - the last AM stations went off the air a couple of years ago. All FM in town now.

We still receive am stations, but all are talk.... sports or religion.
I have an MP3 converter box that requires a working radio. The antenna plugs into the converter, converter plugs into the radio antenna receptical and has a cord that plugs into a MP3. The radio picks up the converter signal at a blank frequency and plays whatever I have downloaded on my MP3 player through the radio and speaker. I can control volumn, balance and tone just like it was a radio station and still keep my dash looking original.

The only thing that comes in loud and clear on the original radio in Germany is AFN and when they run "A prairie home companion" you think 1970 is still at least two decades ahead. :laughing4:

Last edited:
FOUND.......!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

Does anyone have a WORKING am or am/fm radio from a 1969 or 70 Chrysler to sell....?

FOUND.......!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

Does anyone have a WORKING am or am/fm radio from a 1969 or 70 Chrysler to sell....?

Did something happen during shipping? Is it not working now? I tried to package it so it would survive rough treatment.

Did something happen during shipping? Is it not working now? I tried to package it so it would survive rough treatment.

It arrived just fine Brian.... Well packaged.

The thread tools dosen't offer a "found" option for wanted items.... (hint...hint, Joey). So I posted that I had located one, (yours).

I'll try to install it next week, leaving for Daytona on the 19th and would love to have tunes for the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back