WANTED 1969-71 Chrysler 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am wanting to purchase a 1969-71 Chrysler 2 door.
Under $7500
Let me know what is available in your area.
Attach any photos (if possible).
Thanks

Who isn't these days?! Most sought after fuselage out there based on the inquiries I get.

I should have bought a hundred of them in the early 80's.
But then again, I could have bought Microsoft in the early 80's and buy a hundred of them now.

Last edited:
got one rusting away under a tree

69670024.jpg

got one rusting away under a tree

That kind of an offering just leads to more questions, like why is it just sitting there? Doesn't run, too rusted already, etc. Maybe some more details would lead to someone getting something they would cherish rather than let it get ruined further. Just sayin.........

car was a driver . the original owner sold both his vehicles to my dad some years back . a ford p/u the pick up sold long ago . so my dad drove it and then parked it . started driving something else . so this chrysler is all original , @ 100k on that was a great running car . so 440 350 hp 727 auto vt ps pb w/disc air pw buckets w/ armrest buddy pad , i know there more , the rust in from that v top . oem paint . well i don't think i'll get to it , i've got more then many projects of my own .

car was a driver . the original owner sold both his vehicles to my dad some years back . a ford p/u the pick up sold long ago . so my dad drove it and then parked it . started driving something else . so this chrysler is all original , @ 100k on that was a great running car . so 440 350 hp 727 auto vt ps pb w/disc air pw buckets w/ armrest buddy pad , i know there more , the rust in from that v top . oem paint . well i don't think i'll get to it , i've got more then many projects of my own .
I left you a PM

That one has been up a few times. If I remember correctly, it had some weird stuff going on with the trunk lid, like someone fashioned some sort of air scoops for it? *edit* (or theres just something sitting on the trunk lid) I dont know, otherwise I remember it looking pretty solid.
Probably why so cheap and still available.

Probably why so cheap and still available.
Could be, but there are those exceptions still.
The problem created with shopping remotely is that you can't "casually" look for cars. I'm in New England so it was a sure bet I wasn't gonna find sh** here. I also work a ton, get very little vacation time, have a wife and 3 dogs and am building a house so traveling to inspect cars was out of the question.
You gotta find that seller that wants to sell to whoever wants it most and recognizes that they get their asking or close to by helping those people out with a ton of photos and info... otherwise, the car could solid as a rock and it doesn't matter because the invested buyer will have no confidence.
All that to say that this car could be cheap and available simply because the seller is lazy and disorganized.

A '69 300 2-door with vent windows? I didn't know such a thing existed.

This one has the standard 440 (log exhaust) but the engine is painted red. -> A rebuilt engine?

A '69 300 2-door with vent windows? I didn't know such a thing existed.

This one has the standard 440 (log exhaust) but the engine is painted red. -> A rebuilt engine?
On 2 door hardtop models of that year, that didn't come from factory with ac, had vent windows. If my memory serves me correctly.

commando1 , well last count was too many . i'm 61 now . and if i did one a year until i'm 100 . i might complete my stash . lol . mine ventures are not always a resto to stock . being this one is unmolested . it wouldn't be with me . i'll sell . more funds for the rest , lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back