Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay

1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible
Been in storage since 1982!
350 horsepower 440 four barrel engine
Automatic transmission
Power seat, power windows, power vent windows, power locks, cruise control, factory am/fm/8 track radio, power antenna
Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
8 3/4 rear axle with posi traction
Power disc brakes
Original window sticker see photo
Very solid body with minimal rust.
There is small area of floorboard rust on drivers side front. See photo
Small bit of rust in trunk. See photo
Frame has rust on drivers side. See photo
Paint shines nice. Chrome shines very well no pitting
Paint on hood and passenger door has areas of missing paint. See photos
Car shows 40000 miles. Unknown if actual miles but???
Interior is nice. Drivers seat has a rip on bottom cushion
Top is in nice shape. Rear window glass is packed in cardboard in trunk. Top plastic taped for transport
New white convertible top included. Top was in car so may be from 1982 or older.
Boot also there but is worn
With a battery all electrical works. Windows, top, and hideaway lights function
Engine does not turn over
Still has H78 x 15 bias tires on it
What a great unmolested find
Clear title.
I can store the car for 30 days while shipping is arranged.
Any questions please call Mike 608 386 3175
Near LaCrosse, WI on interstate 90 at the Wis /Minnesota border

We may ad a buy it now option for the right offer
s-l1600.png

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

the infamous Whats it Worth

Been in storage since 1982!
Very solid body with minimal rust.
There is small area of floorboard rust on drivers side front
Small bit of rust in trunk. See photo
Frame has rust on drivers side. See photo
Engine does not turn over

Looks to need a stub frame, hard to see other rust, looks manageable
Engine, could be minor, maybe not.

Alan

Ok now I know what your talking about. That one was perfect, it was WAY out of my league.

It seems to be repainted since the factory triple pinstripes down the center of the sides are gone and and what looks like an aftermarket bump strip was added instead. That means checking the car out for previous body work with a coating thickness meter would be helpful. It does look like it probably has the miles indicated on it since the electrical options work and the underhood looks pretty original too. Too bad it was a rust belt car though. The underside looks downright scary with holes in the frame, etc. and engine apparently locked up.

Everything combined, it is hard to estimate the value of this one. So Ebay is probably the best venue for it being advertised.

It seems to be repainted since the factory triple pinstripes down the center of the sides are gone and and what looks like an aftermarket bump strip was added instead. That means checking the car out for previous body work with a coating thickness meter would be helpful. It does look like it probably has the miles indicated on it since the electrical options work and the underhood looks pretty original too. Too bad it was a rust belt car though. The underside looks downright scary with holes in the frame, etc. and engine apparently locked up.

Everything combined, it is hard to estimate the value of this one. So Ebay is probably the best venue for it being advertised.

Looks like the first few bidders have been looking to see if the reserve was low given how many times many of them bid in $50 to $100 increments.

I actually have a good stub frame for a car like that. Laying on my garage floor... :) :)

Reserve met, $4200. Not sure how much higher this can go, considering the amount of work it will need. Stub frames are an easy swap, but motor issues, not so cheap. At this level, maybe a decent project, any higher and you’re in it for the love. At least I can’t see this one as flipper bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back