For Sale 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible for parts

Tried to PM you,but box is full. Im looking for a perfect sub frame for my 70 Fury with a sway bar if possible. Thanks

Tried to PM you,but box is full. Im looking for a perfect sub frame for my 70 Fury with a sway bar if possible. Thanks
Hi Bill, check this post to see the frame out of a 1970 Sport Fury, it has some surface rust but has no flaking rust or rust holes or cracks, it also has a sway bar in place, regards. Also I have cleared my inbox a bit too.
1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Coupe

Here is a pic of the parts I have gathered.

View attachment 361900
Hi all: I am a bit confused here, but that is nothing new! I am looking at this stuff and thinking about my own build (67 300 ragtop) and what I would want. Brake booster can be rebuilt OK, Upper and Lower control arms are great. Blast em, paint em add new bushings, you are in business, need the right spindle though. Calipers, punt, Discs, punt, Master Cylinder Punt, brake lines punt. backing dust covers, keep. I would be keeping the little bits, chrome pieces, radio dials, 300 letters, side marker lights, grill center, top latches, door handles, antennae if power, door sills if really good. Trunk latch, the stuff that is hard to find.

Do you still have the chassis for sale? I have a 70 fury 3 convertible that took a hard hit on the front drivers side and I need a frame that hasn't been hit to replace it.

@Wollfen
I don't see where the tags went nor did I see a mention of them. Build sheet?
If any of the tags are available I would very much like to add them to the collection.
No sweat if not.

I have decided to give up on this car, I looked it over many times and there is just so much work in it, I have decided I can put my time
into better things. So I'm offering my gold 300 up for parts as is. It has no motor or trans or radiator in it, this is how i got it.
It has electric windows in it and power drivers seat too. This is a disk brake car as well.
Let me know what you are interested in and I can take pics.

View attachment 358964 View attachment 358965 View attachment 358966 View attachment 358967 View attachment 358968 View attachment 358969 View attachment 358970 View attachment 358971 View attachment 358972
Hi , how are the quarters and rockers. If need be I will buy complete car.

Back