WANTED 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie 69"

Reaction score
Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
Contact seller
Hi Guys, Bob here from Australia.
We have just received our 69" 300 convertible imported from National Muscle Cars in the East. The car is in very good operational condition but I need to aquire the two front indicator lenses next to the headlights. The ones on it have been fabricated out of flouro light diffusers ( pretty tricky I thought
icon8.png
) and are cracked ( they are not meant to exposed to sunlight
icon6.png
). If any one could help that would be great, also the front speaker and any other parts aroundDSC03460.jpg
icon12.png
would help.

DSC03460.jpg

I think I saw that car on E-Bay..............

:sSig_greetingsthor: .......... :welcome:

I wondered where that car went to....... Congradulations, you lucky guy.

Heres one NOS ..... from a high dollar vendor. Watch ebay and post in the wanted section on the site here. Nice used can be found for reasonable cost.

http://www.classicnosparts.com/prod...hrysler-300-mopar-chrome-park-light-lamp-nos/

I love that car, and the color. A set of white walls would help. :poke:
Here's mine....

parkway 1 (Small).jpg

Hi Fellow Enthusiasts, Thanks for the tips I was able to get the lenses!! We have had to remove the entire dash which was a 1 and a 1/2 day job. Replacing lots of the switches etc, found the plug to the small circuit board for the fuel gage had one of the pins broken off so it did not work the last owner removed the clock and stuck in a round one in behind and rewired it, all fixed now I found the broken pin inside the terminal block, soldered the pins which were only press fit and bought a spare just in case. Glad we removed the dash it seems at some time it was a haven for mice, lots of calling cards and smells so a behind dash repaint, re apply new sound deadener and she should be good. Had to remove ill fitting aerial very loose and the cable did not even reach the radio which was also completely shot, looked like it had been sitting in water on it's bum, lucky I found a perfectly working one on it's way down under now. I am actually surprised how many parts are still available. I am a bit confused about the well cover, it slips in to a rail behind the seat but that's it, no snap down connectors to hold it in place, can some one enlighten me on proper fit please. Had a Easter Sunday roast with all the family over and I could not get them away from the car, my missus got cranky and they eventually went in to eat, must have been a race as each one finished they disappeared back to the shed!! We fired her up, started in less than a second smooth as silk, twice around the block and all happy. Dash goes back in over the next two weeks, I will load up photos tomorrow. Yes I did buy it off ebay through NMC, and I love that red one put up by bluefury361. Ours looks blue in photos but is actually a light mint green.

Cheers Guys. Bob ( Mopar Madness is the sanest way to be )

I am a bit confused about the well cover, it slips in to a rail behind the seat but that's it, no snap down connectors to hold it in place, can some one enlighten me on proper fit please.

The convertible top "boot" did not use snaps to retain it but a series of plastic clips sewn into the edge seam that clip onto the molding around the top well.
A very high quality boot, including the clips, is available through Legendary interiors. I bought one for my car, (the red one), and it fits perfect. They are usually colored keyed to the cars interior so you'll want a black one.

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back