Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/4770908859.html

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

This is a classic car with lots of extras - parts alone are worth much more than the asking price. Wheels valued at $1000. It has close to $3500 in stereo equipment, amps and speakers. 116,000 original miles. Driver side doors recently damaged. See pictures. Would be a great car to restore or part out. Call Bill at 425 232-8889.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Hey Julian, how the heck are you??
kool car but I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for this one....

Hey Matt, I'm pretty busy at work until chistmas. Typical for the last quarter of the year :/ It's too cold in my unisolated, unheated shop already, so I had to spot working on the shell until temperatures rising again.
I set up a little workplace in my livingroom to work on parts , but as mentioned, don't have much time to work on carparts lately. I will post a view pics on weekend!

I'm using my short breaks at work to read about things I have to do on my car, and stumbled over this Imp while doing this.

Ouch!

A hit like that can do more damage the eye can tell...

Anyway, I would let the seller keep the wheels and stereos and offer him $800.

I really hate to see the old ones take a hit, especially something like that ..... So simple.

Some truck must have hit it with the tires.

Considering there are no pics with the driver's side doors open I'd day it was hit hard enough to bend that pillar almost to the point where the glass would blow out.

The right fender tip looks crumpled too.

But it's still worth saving it! Remember, it's one of only 823!

if he keeps the wheels and stereo, he should pay me $1500 to take it :)

fantastic colour combo.
Needs to be saved.
And the seller can keep the ugly wheels

I like it.....the interior looks nasty and needs a very good cleaning. I agree it is worth saving.

Cool car, ditch the wheels, how difficult would door shells be to find?

If the door post is bent in, it can`t be much if at all,a pair of doors and a slight tug on the post and your good to go!

According to the pictures, Murray B. Park has the doors and the front fender to repair it!

I would love to see pictures of the inner rear window covering and where the reading lamps on a crown are!

Spoke with the owner, seems he had to pry driver door open with a big crowbar and won't attempt the rear, says b pillar has damage. The owner says the driver front door will open and shut, but it's tight. Sold as a " package" with wheels and stereo. He has orig wheels with new tires and orig spare (included). I was informed the front brake caliper leaks, so it needs trailered. Pass for now!

Buy the car and sell the wheels to pay for a couple doors and maybe a B pillar. Fender looks fixable. It looks like it didn't get into the rocker, so it should be an easy fix... A little more involved if you have to weld in a new B pillar... But it's all bolt on otherwise.

Offer $1500 and see what happens.

Ever seen the finished product of a four door hard top where the B-piller was replaced without a surface plate, jigs, and other assorted equipment that nine out of ten collision shops don't have?
The doors will never operate correctly again.
Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back