SOLD 1969 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door $4,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's understandable the amount of time it can take to unearth a car for sale.
However, if you can crawl around it, you can compensate by getting lots of detailed pics.
Get 4-5 pics down each side, down low, to show condition of the lower trim and any rust it has.
Poke the camera around corners and get partial views as best you can.
A picture of the seating area of the driver seat is always more telling than a pic of the dash.

Spending time to review each picture for quality helps your sale and will still be faster than a garage cleanout.

Attempt some more pics like that and post them here?

I think technically it is Platinum and the interior is actually black.....

I'll plan on this weekend. When works best for you. I could be down there by 9 or 10. Could it be pulled out?

I'll plan on this weekend. When works best for you. I could be down there by 9 or 10. Could it be pulled out?
Its blocked in but I can shuffle stuff around and we can figure stuff out..... Maybe Saturday....... Also have the 1971 Newport which is not blocked in..... Just so much going on....

I will be going down there hopefully on Saturday and give it a good once over, and take some pics. I will get as many as possible.

Looks like there is a lots of bubbles under the vinyl at the rear window.

Here are some new photos. There are more on the way. There are a few bumps and bruises in a few spots. The only rust spots I found were under the roof cover below the rear window. Interior looks pretty good from what I could see. Heard the motor turn over, just didn't start, low battery. If I wasn't looking for a 68 300 I would be very interested.

Resized_20210206_113930(1).jpeg

Resized_20210206_112730.jpeg

Resized_20210206_113547.jpeg

Resized_20210206_113432.jpeg

Resized_20210206_113501.jpeg

Resized_20210206_113706.jpeg

Thank you for posting about CH23K9C263987 -- very nice color (EA4) and loaded. Whoever buys it will need to either give up on A/C or convert the H53 system to something more reliable than the 1969-1970 AutoTemp system.

amazing how many nice cars keep popping up on the west coast. As usual, nothing but junk over here. Surprised a flipper hasn't scooped it already.

The leather seats look to be in very nice condition. The headrests aren’t missing and the seams look tight. Although not clear to me, the driver seat bottom looks to be intact. The three sections of leather are separated with pleated fabric with vinyl piping ( I have the same leather option in my ‘68) and tend to pull apart where the piping attaches to the leather, as mine have with only 72,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back