1969 Chrysler New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

f3newyorker

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok,first off,i bought this car to use as a driver,and upon going to pick it up and drive it back home 230 miles,i realized it is far to nice to use as the driver i need it to be.It is a 1969 new yorker four door,F3 green with champagne and green interior,58k miles on the ticker the 440 runs great,the car just floats and controls effortlessly,everything works,no rust(except just a little surface rust along bottom of pass rear glass),all glass is flawless,trim is beautiful,no dings,no dents,no accidents,100% original paint,i took a bit of rubbing compound to a spot on the trunk and i am certain that it will shine up and come back to life.
There is one rip in the front seat other than that interior is perfect,am high power radio works,power windows all work,the ac even works,and the heater will straight up run you out.
The car was owned by an old lady who died in 2007,thats when the guy i bought it off of bought it.The car was garaged all its life until 2010,till this guy lost his storage and had to sell.

I would drive this car clear across the country with no hesitation,and when i drove it the 230 miles,it seemed like it got somewhere between 12-15 MPG.Cruise control,power windows,power disc brakes,power seat,windshield washers all work,everything on the car works like new.
I got it home changed the oil and filter,put on new front calipers and brake pads,replaced a few bulbs,put on four great used tires 235 75 15,fly in, ill pick you up at the airport,and you can drive it home.
The car is located in St Louis MO.
$3000 for this time machine
Thanks for the free ad.
rolemike@msn.com

Picture 5257.jpg

I talked to Mike today, seems like a real nice fella. I'm definitely trying to score this car...

Good luck! Really nice piece.

car looks good, need more recent pics and a phone number, contact me @mfitzpatrick57@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back