NOT MINE 1969 Dodge polara $12,000

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine

1969 Dodge POLARA
1671166396507.png

1969 Dodge Polara 9 passenger. Magnum 5.2. Turn key driver. Drive anywhere without worry. Interior needs some sprucing up to take the car to the next level. Includes OEM 69 disc brake parts to convert from drums. Thinning the herd. My loss is your gain. PM for more details and pics. Having trouble loading lots of pictures.

That's the ONLY competitor's vehicle I'd allow in my driveway! Wyatt's preservation thread on this car was so cool. I hope it goes to a good home. It would be awesome if the local Servpro office bought it.

When you can do this....

Wyatts Scat Pack test drive.jpg

....in this, can you blame him?

Wyatts 2022 Scat Pack.jpeg

New cars have a convenience that classic cars can never really attain, no matter how much we restore and resto-mod them with the latest modern parts.
On the flip side, classic cars are timeless, and require math to remember their age - new cars come with a built-in aging system.

The one above will be this one in a few years.
1687314713823.png

Just as the the orange one will become this:
1687314595298.png

New cars have a convenience that classic cars can never really attain, no matter how much we restore and resto-mod them with the latest modern parts.
On the flip side, classic cars are timeless, and require math to remember their age - new cars come with a built-in aging system.

The one above will be this one in a few years.
View attachment 602731

Just as the the orange one will become this:
View attachment 602730
Yeah, but will the next one have any soul to it, or just be a sterile interpretation of it. I love getting in my Widebody Charger, it hasn't gotten old yet!

Back