SOLD 1969 Dodge Polara convertible parts car. Carcass

Status
Not open for further replies.

John connors

Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 polara vert. Has title and intact vin numbers, Green. Not allot left, has the mechanicals for top no top, floors, plenty of great structural sheet metal still there. Rear 1/4’s are being cut off so those in the pics won’t be there. No doors no interior no wiring harnesses at all. Pretty much just a shell with floors, a stub frame that has some rust in the pass side bottom, repairable but there none the less. Has pedals, steering box and steering column with cruise control stalk. No rear end no rear suspension no front spindles or upper control arms. But for the right person it might save your old car that needs floors etc. $400 obo I stress best offer not looking to screw anybody but wanted to put it out there before it gets crushed!!
located in SE Massachusetts. It’s either going to a Mopar guy who needs it or the local scrap guy by next weekend so hopefully someone needs it. I will post new picks tomorrow of what’s left these are from today.it will be up on wood blocks so it will need to be dragged up onto a flat bed with a really good winch.

Ps. I have other parts from the car, trim around top, dash pad, front grille, tail lights, lower dash metal, front seat crappy but good for recover. Extra mechanicals from top, very nice working top motor, cruise control pump with bracket mainly for parts or core. Lots of stuff to come, and hardware every nut and bolt I have, trim screws etc.
I will be Listing those this week just need to take pics and box them so I can get accurate shipping prices when asked.
Please only private message me about the above stuff I don’t want to clog up this thread with it.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

AB62E06C-EDEA-4A32-92AF-7DE1EB8824C2.jpeg

CFE7A0D8-FC4D-497C-8687-3C9C040F68E3.jpeg

F7E3D63F-D5EC-4C2B-9033-9CA3485B3D78.jpeg

DE30960A-E9E9-416D-872D-D3401B439A26.jpeg

1301FC2A-8CC1-4145-A732-D959A67E11F5.jpeg

E3671849-7591-4F81-B4C9-9C2C445A50BA.jpeg

12CF81C5-F83F-4295-AD9A-9992BD8CB694.jpeg

Last edited:
Broadcast sheet also included. Car was hp 383 power doors windows cruise control no a/c convertible.

274965C3-4CEC-407F-9873-EC3C9FD91A47.jpeg

Last edited:
Why did this die ?

I'm glad you are reaching out to save parts but did it need to?

Not really on topic but it is a donor car at this point had a fire and rotted stub frame, the rest of the parts are going to my other two 1969’s.
It is not as nice as it appears, the rear 1/4’s are skins, it was for sale on here last year the posts were mostly about it being a northern car etc etc. I bought it with intentions of keeping it but after going through it, it’s a parts car.
I don’t Really care one way or the other at this point just thought i’d Post it up if somebody needed something.

Last edited:
I will get a picture for you from what I remember it has one cracked spot from someone’s knee above the ignition. I think it might be a common thing because my other polara had it when we got the car

I have the chrome moulding below the windshield as well it has the tabs on both ends and looks straight just has a scuff from the wiper blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back