NOT MINE 1969 Dodge Polara Sedan (Ex-CHP?) - $750 - Yuba City, California

Really envious on you, @tallzag , but at least it stays within the fcbo-family.

Go there fast and get it!

Just talked to my friend and car is on the trailer heading to his place. Car was on Polara Lane lol. Said was better than he expected with only some rear window and slight 1/4 rust.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Congrats on getting DK41L9D218179

Is there any chance you might get the engine?

Seller has the original M/T. I believe he wants to use it in a 69 GTX. I asked him if it could be bought or traded for and his response was he will follow the restoration of polara and if it gets to a point where motor and trans is needed for finishing of project he would consider selling it or if the car gets parted or just sits then,he would just keep it.
Congrats on getting DK41L9D218179

Is there any chance you might get the engine?

Seller has the original M/T. I believe he wants to use it in a 69 GTX. I asked him if it could be bought or traded for and his response was he will follow the restoration of polara and if it gets to a point where motor and trans is needed for finishing of project he would consider selling it or if the car gets parted or just sits then,he would just keep it.
Thank you for sharing this info. Assuming the seller means what he says (and his praiseworthy keeping of his word suggests that he is solid), then his stance sounds most reasonable.

@engine&trans known/available: you are really blessed, @tallzag

Go and buy some tickets for the lottery: the Gods and Stars seem to be really good to you!!!

Just bought a 62 Chrysler Enforcer CHP car from a wrecking yard today as well, I’m on a chp car roll.

Better get crackin' then. :poke:

We'll be expecting to see a full write up in the "Members Projects" section soon.

Jeff

Just talked to my friend and car is on the trailer heading to his place. Car was on Polara Lane lol. Said was better than he expected with only some rear window and slight 1/4 rust.

Looking forward to seeing updates on this one! I asked if he still had the original drivetrain to the car when it was just listed but never got a response back. Probably for the best because I'd have ended up shipping another car home lol. Glad to know its still in existence! Try to get all the original parts as soon as you possibly can because the stuff can go missing really quick.

@marko safe in my shop, been gathering parts for it. Trying to get the numbers motor and trans back for it.

Back