For Sale 1969 dodge polara wagon ; Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I wouldn't recommend 93 to anyone this time of year when you're draggin' a trailer. Beautiful drive in the summer, though. (sans trailer)
I was told parts of 93 require 4x4 and high clearance...any truth to this?

93 is beautiful and smooth south Of Challis. North of that I'm not certain. I agree , stay away in the winter....

It would be tough to wait for better weather, but I bet that route would be amazing to travel when the weather is nice. Do you have any other pictures to share? What drivetrain are you leaning towards?

It would be tough to wait for better weather, but I bet that route would be amazing to travel when the weather is nice. Do you have any other pictures to share? What drivetrain are you leaning towards?
I've got a donor lined up with a 383/727

received_276535399675335.jpeg

Cool wagon. Digging the understated almost government look about it. Glad you saved it. Kinda figured it’d get scarfed by some derby guys.

Goldmyn, that’s quite the stunner you’ve got...and even a Superlite! Cool.

Cool wagon. Digging the understated almost government look about it. Glad you saved it. Kinda figured it’d get scarfed by some derby guys.

Goldmyn, that’s quite the stunner you’ve got...and even a Superlite! Cool.
Thats exactly why I secured the vehicle. He told me he had a kid interested in putting a big block ford in it, around here that's the motor of choice for demos.

Glad you secured this wagon. IFF you EVER want to sell it, PLEASE let me know. My family NEEDS a station wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back