For Sale 1969 Fury III 2-dr HT - Pittsford NY $13,000 neg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg B.

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/plymouth/sport_fury_3/1740481.html?refer=blog

A lot of money for a 318 & non-power brake car, but man, what a looker!

69fury_1.JPG69fury_2.JPG69fury_3.jpg69fury_4.JPG69fury_5.JPG

69fury_1.JPG

69fury_2.JPG

69fury_3.jpg

69fury_4.JPG

69fury_5.JPG

Wow that is one sweet ride and damn you could eat off any part of that car couldn't you? One of those cars people would be too scared to drive? I sure wouldn't want to get it dirty using it too much.

Nice, but a classic example of someone spending money on a low value car and expecting to recoup all the expenditures and then some.

[h=1]1969 Plymouth Sport Fury 3 2 Dr[/h] [h=2][/h]

What the hell is a Sport Fury 3 ???? :busted:

A sport furry 3 is a rare breed of animal. When people have a sport fury, or fury 3 sometimes in a rare instance the 2 cars will join forces and become a sport furry 3.....

that is one nice car. price is negotiable and probably half of what the restoration cost.

Aww crap, no chrome exhaust tips, it's a scrapper... Nudges Talhair, I am sure he will agree.

1969 Plymouth Sport Fury 3 2 Dr
What the hell is a Sport Fury 3 ???? :busted:

Yeah, the advertiser used that incorrect term in his Hemmings ad. You will note that I removed it from my posting here.

Funny how seldom you see these in red and especially with a red interior. Green interiors are everywhere but not so many of these.

I agree with Greg B. The car is a looker! I could look at that for a while. Red on Red: that car would spark a conversation everywhere it stopped in King William County, VA. Compliments to the owner.

That was my car for 9 years up until last fall. I sold it for $9500 which I thought was good money for the car. Turns out everyone's a flipper now-a-days I guess. I sold my 68 Dodge Monaco 500 last fall too. It's up on Craigslist for $15k right now...about 2x what I sold it for. Both buyers said they loved the cars and were going to keep and enjoy them for a long long time. I long for the truth...the hobby has gotten ugly folks...

Bob

When someone is trying to sell a rusted out 69' Fury with a rear window ready to pop out for $5K, well that's just confirmation how f'd up it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back