1969 FURY VIN LOCATION

CudaJames69

Reaction score
Hey , Not sure this is the correct place but I did a site search & lots of locations came up but not VIN locations .

I have a few '69 Furies . A few are for sale . I was asked for pictures of the body numbers . I do not know where they are . I've looked on 2 & didn't see anything . Before I start scraping I'd like to be in the right area .

I've looked in the B & E body locations . The radiator support , cowl on the driver side , & left rear trunk gutter .

Thanks for the help .

Hey , Not sure this is the correct place but I did a site search & lots of locations came up but not VIN locations .

I have a few '69 Furies . A few are for sale . I was asked for pictures of the body numbers . I do not know where they are . I've looked on 2 & didn't see anything . Before I start scraping I'd like to be in the right area .

I've looked in the B & E body locations . The radiator support , cowl on the driver side , & left rear trunk gutter .

Thanks for the help .

The VIN is located on the drivers side radiator support, and on the drivers side dashboard pad upper left corner visible thru the windshield

upload_2017-10-23_16-3-46.jpeg

Cowl, driver side under the hood seal, may need a wire brush.

Trunk rail near the hinge (maybe 6" back) under the weatherstrip.

Alan

Thank you . I'll I'll get to scraping & look there .

I was looking towards the middle of the trunk rail , in the center of the radiator support and just around the cowl .

Thanks again .

James

Back