1969 Plymouth Fury 1 - $1800

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*not mine*

I have a 1969 Fury and it is unfortunately time to pass it along. I do not have anywhere to park it, and no time to give it the attention it deserves. It has the 318 V8 that runs like a champ. The drivers side has some body damage from a hit and run, but it is purely cosmetic. I would like to get $1800or best offer, or would consider trade for a 4WD truck, or full suspension mountain bike woth the same. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk. Please put I AM HUMAN as the email subject so I know you are not spam.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/3142865205.html

5Ia5O05Hb3I73Jc3o2c7g5363cd5af1c61987.jpg

5Ia5O05Hb3I73Jc3o2c7g5363cd5af1c61987.jpg

You werent buying anyway

You're right. My next car will be an Imp. I don't want to get a bunch of fixer uper's and never finish them and have money tied up in those cars while my dream Imp shows up in my face and I won't have the cash available.

Thats the best way to be. I have a fixer upper in the garage and its been there over ten years.

Thats the best way to be. I have a fixer upper in the garage and its been there over ten years.

And in the long run lose money just hanging on to it. That's why I changed my personal policy on classic's. Buy only the cars that I want to keep forever. Fix them. Don't ever sell them. I went to Lowe's Cruise tonight and I had 2 different people walk up to me tonight and ask if I would sell the NY'er.

Really? Thats gotta be a good feeling. I never had anyone ask if I wanted to sell............good for you. What did you say?

Really? Thats gotta be a good feeling. I never had anyone ask if I wanted to sell............good for you. What did you say?

I was taken by surprise. I told him I couldn't sell her and explained what I've done so far and what I'm going to do in the long run. I told them that C-Body's are available on CL and EBay. I also told both guys about FCBO if they wanted to get familiar with C-Bodies before thet commit to buying one.

I was taken by surprise. I told him I couldn't sell her and explained what I've done so far and what I'm going to do in the long run. I told them that C-Body's are available on CL and EBay. I also told both guys about FCBO if they wanted to get familiar with C-Bodies before thet commit to buying one.

The right answer is "Yes they are always for sale. What are you offering?" Then watch the soft shoe shuffle begin. I've had a couple people make comments like that then quickly retreat.

I bet you have Fred, I would like to have seen you handle it too. Your dry Canadian wit and candor can be amusing.

What did you think of Kevins numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back