Contact seller
1969 Plymouth fury

00k0k_eWWnRXoyTe6_600x450.jpg

00S0S_duDOh7mS4t5_600x450.jpg

01212_44As1TjxZMz_600x450.jpg

00M0M_eyR7YPDAdAV_600x450.jpg

1969 Plymouth fury iii Convertible

69,000 miles. 318cid engine.
Needs a drivers door and quarter. Floors and trunk are solid, top replaced about 10 years ago. Car is been garage kept most of its life.

Needs a bit more than a driver's door.:stop: That's a pretty big divot.

Looks like it was a nice car before that. Needs a trip to a frame rack to see if it is even repairable.

Kevin

IMG_1285.JPG

I like how he parked the bad side towards the garage wall as not to see a constant reminder of the DUMBASS that was texting and driving and RUINED a beautiful car. :mad: I think with the right money and person with the passion it could be saved. IMO.

Would a door and rear qtr from a 69 fury 2 door hardtop be made to work for this? Obviously the rear qtr is different at the c-pillar but wondering about overall length. thnx

Would a door and rear qtr from a 69 fury 2 door hardtop be made to work for this? Obviously the rear qtr is different at the c-pillar but wondering about overall length. thnx

The door yes !!! The quarter could work with some finessing and modifications.

Funny thing is I'm not scared, if this was on the left coast I might look at it and offer him $2500.
This is a project for somebody that can do it themselves, I'd pay for a visit to the frame rack.

Alan

I've yet to find any shop in the SJ/Philly area that would be willing to put a C body on a rack, even to check frame alignment, forget about a complex pull. As said above, parts is the easy part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back