WANTED 1969 Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi C body gang! I need a few things for my 69 Polara 2 door hard top.
-passenger side tail light assembly
-rear window trim. Actually just the lower two pieces but would buy a whole set
-full set of interior/door panels, color not important.
-interior window cranks, 2 for the regular windows, one for the door wing window
Let me know what you have! Thanks.

So I still need all the parts listed here. Haven’t found any.
-passenger side tail light assembly
-driver side tail light lense
-rear window trim. Actually just the lower two pieces but would buy a whole set. I think Plymouth is the same 69-71
-full set of interior/door panels, color not important, model not important, year not important as long as they’ll fit my car.
-interior carpet scuff plates
-interior window cranks, 2 for the regular windows, one for the door wing window
-driver side door vent window crank mechanism that opens the vent window

Let me know what you have, price too. Thanks.

Last edited:
Got both tail lights now. I still have the door panels too. Gotta figure out a reasonable way to get the stuff to you...

IMG_20180315_141919.jpg

Found the tail lights. Found some door panels too but I wrecked them trying to get the vinyl off the shot backing.
-Still need a full set of fusie door panels. Must be in good shape! Don’t care the model, make or year. Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler whatever. Just as long as they fit in my car. Probably any 69-71 2 door cars.
-interior carpet scuff plates
-rear window trim, Plymouth is the same I believe

Oh you're lucky day! I have a complete set of tan interior door panels with armrests from a 1969 Polara. I saved them because they were in such good shape. Only a little curling on the rear panels at the bottom. I also have the rear window trim and door scuff plates. I'll have to double check on those though...I'm in Klamath Falls, OR. Email me at vssenter@yahoo.com if interested.
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back