1969 Sport Fury convertible, NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it! You have seen plenty of photos of that rusted wreck. Yes. I did but the car would have come apart when you tried to move it. Two hundred was it

Yeah, its possible, but I wanna know where he got the numbers
there is some service that will run a dmv check that covers most states and sends you the number they found to be registered. the problem is, most of them are still sitting in storage and are currently unregistered

Wow, this thread got off track in record time...

Love the colors, but too bad it's a '69 and not a '70. For the price, the things it needs better be nothing much more than a few loose screws.

Like the 69 just as much as the 70. Remember, if it were a 70 it would be a Fury III

Definately not gonna catch you at miller time this week....getting new motor mounts. Thrashed the originals (most likely) for the last time coming back from Carlisle. Notices vibration getting worse and worse a certain speeds on the way back. Both have big "lightening" type cracks, one appears to actually be loose....engine wiggles around like crazy even at a smooth idle. Gonna go with stock replacements.

The left side is the important side. You can still drive in an emergency with very gentle take off and acceleration. Since you're looking at mounts....take a look at the transmission mount also.

All the 70 C's got a loop bumper. Remember Nick I had a 69 sport fury rage, I am partial

I like the loop bumper cars, all of them, C's and B's.

All the 70 C's got a loop bumper. Remember Nick I had a 69 sport fury rage, I am partial
Dave, I know but, like I said, it to me is like there trying to be Chrysler, but they are running behind. I preferred when the B & C's looked similar, to me atleast, I wanted a '69 RR from the time I was 5, I ended up with the Fury, I see the resemblance and that was a selling point for me to buy it.

Any photo's of the Sport Fury Dave?

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back