detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This one is sharp IMO.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3925927980.html

image.jpg

I dont get this .............. Rare car, only 200 left, 6 in michigan. Really? how does he know that?

But I love the car and would give it a look if I had an extra fifteen that I had nothing else to do with

Nick, 842 polara ragtops built in 70, in 30 years I located 80 of them and half of those arent road worthy, The generally accepted number on these was 100 left, Thats gotta be wrong but as I stated, most of what I have found are in bad shape
187134 2011 with 210383  2.jpg
Yeah, its possible, but I wanna know where he got the numbers

187134 2011 with 210383  2.jpg

Nick, 842 polara ragtops built in 70, in 30 years I located 80 of them and half of those arent road worthy, The generally accepted number on these was 100 left, Thats gotta be wrong but as I stated, most of what I have found are in bad shape
View attachment 14677
Yeah, its possible, but I wanna know where he got the numbers
You still have not disclosed this location....or have you?

Did you knock on any doors on that white convertible, Dave?

Thank you Gary.. ..I always loved photography. I have an excellent camera with little time to figure out its potential

Did you knock on any doors on that white convertible, Dave?

No doors, just that one room shed on the lot. I did call the Realtors and talk wiyh him. I offered $200 and I'd haul it off. He wanted a lot more.. .. its gone now

Thank you Gary.. ..I always loved photography. I have an excellent camera with little time to figure out its potential
Definately not gonna catch you at miller time this week....getting new motor mounts. Thrashed the originals (most likely) for the last time coming back from Carlisle. Notices vibration getting worse and worse a certain speeds on the way back. Both have big "lightening" type cracks, one appears to actually be loose....engine wiggles around like crazy even at a smooth idle. Gonna go with stock replacements.

Schumacher has the ones you want or you'll be doing it again in 6 months
Yeah I know about them. I went back and forth over that with myself thinking about it. I want the Schumachers bad, but realistically my car is in no way a "show car"....they'll out last it.....and with September soon coming up there is more important stuff to drop 2 bills on. Hard choices. If I end up having to re-do it again soon THEN I can justify it. Really haven't lost much to cry over.

Just trying to .help a brother out.. .... I have them on my 71, I like them

Not home, guessing 18 months.
so haven't you tried to buy it? did ya get any closer to take pics? I thought this was your white car..........

is this thing still there? Damn,all of the sudden there is a crapload of white rags......

How many have a monroney?:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back