SOLD 1969 Sport Fury Convertible project

Status
Not open for further replies.

340Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Regrettably putting another of my projects up for sale...not enough time and other priorities have me thinking this car should be in the hands of someone with the time, drive and skills to do her justice
1969 Sport Fury Convertible roller project, no engine or trans, original 318/727console shift combo, 8 3/4 rear, half decent interior, body has good and bad points but is restorable, also comes with an incomplete 70 Fury III convertible parts car that has many goodies that may be wanted for this project(top that holds water, power front discs, power windows etc.) Cars are in central Nova Scotia Canada, about an hour away from seaport of Halifax...asking $2,750 cdn for the pair
69 car can be bought by itself, nothing will be sold from 70 parts car until that time
Cars are listed elsewhere and locally
Thanks for looking

fury n1.JPG

fury n3.JPG

image4.JPG

image8.JPG

image9-2.JPG

fury n5.JPG

image10.JPG

fury n2.JPG

fury n11.JPG

fender tag.jpe

Great project at a good price. Would you be willing post pics if the 70 as well?

Freezing here too. No hurry, my inner child says do it, the custom folks say slow down big fella.
Wonder how a dual citizen would make out? Hmm

yup, freezing cold here today and it's tucked away in the car port, can only get some pics without help to push it out....give me a bit

Camera dead, so gonna do my best with cell phone, forgive me if these pics suck
Right side tires are flat and it's an ordeal to get at right rear before pulling it out-all I can do for today

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.