For Sale 1969 Sport Fury Vert E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing that you won't give a real answer because you know you'll be wrong. But rather than admit that your perception of speed, distance (and therefore safety) are wrong, you're just not going to answer.

"Well, I'm no scientist....."

Driving too fast doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you pretty normal. Human, even. But then again, denial is pretty human, too.

Being in the business I am in I am pretty good at estimating distance and sizes. I also have great depth perception. Being in the construction business and over seeing a public works department for several years your silly riddle answer is 10 ft but before you go any further I see where you are going. However I see it as B.S. so you can save it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-PLYMOU...5hk99%2BiFPyDiajXi52I%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

1969 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY CONVERTIBLE/40937 ORIGINAL MILES

Item condition:
Used

Ended:
Feb 15, 2015 , 7:18PM

Winning bid:
US $11,101.00
[ 35 bids / 14 bidders ]

$_57.JPG

Being in the business I am in I am pretty good at estimating distance and sizes. I also have great depth perception. Being in the construction business and over seeing a public works department for several years your silly riddle answer is 10 ft but before you go any further I see where you are going. However I see it as B.S. so you can save it

10 feet is actually about half the distance between the lines. The lines are actually 30 to 40 feet in length. Far from gubbmint going out of their way to set unreasonably low speed limits, they actually go out of their way to make you feel more comfortable than you should.

I know, you don't need no book learnin'. You've already made up your mind.

A caprice or a Galaxie would have gotton twice the price.
Stupid people I said very smugly.

I thought it would fetch a higher price due to looking nice&glossy.
Not to be bought by a purist but somone who simply wanted a nice car

Decent car. First thing I'd do is ditch that tacky nut utop the dual snorkel unit. I don't like 318's in 69-73 c body cars either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back