For Sale 1970 - 300 2 Door Hardtop

Has anyone gotten a price on anything yet...?
I know I have asked twice and not gotten an answer
and I see several others asking and not getting an answer..

If a person won't answer questions,,, I have to wonder what
kind of drama that person is going to cause with shipping...

So for me,, I am walking away from this..

sorry about no price ,new at selling **** on this site. Just try to get people decent pic . so they can look at it not really sure what any of its worth . Hoping for a little info . Thanks

I was gonna say, Brian is a new member and is doing better than a lot of new members trying to sell stuff.
Brian did give a price, 700 for the whole car. Seems like a hell of a deal to me. Wish I had one that needs parts, tons of stuff on this car.

Thanks for offering the car up for sale here.

I was gonna say, Brian is a new member and is doing better than a lot of new members trying to sell stuff.
Brian did give a price, 700 for the whole car. Seems like a hell of a deal to me. Wish I had one that needs parts, tons of stuff on this car.

Thanks for offering the car up for sale here.
Thanks ,Just trying to get what I think are hoefullly useable parts out there instead of crushing the whole car

Welcome Brian to this C-Bodies site. It’s grand that you’re seeking to save as much of your 300 so others can utilize the parts to help them better their dream car. The parts you have are hard to find now a days.
Yes, it takes a while to learn your way around the site. Yes, you offered the whole car for a good price. Yes, you are trying to be helpful.
Hibbing, Mn is 9 hours from Illinois where I’m at presently. I have a cousin in Two Harbors, Mn. Gorgeous up there and good fishing/hunting too, but a lot of snow. Best part is the wood burning saunas and jumping in the snow to cool off!
Hopefully someone jumps in to buy the whole car and if in your time frame, few days-few weeks or whatever, they schedule a pickup time.
If that doesn’t happen then disassemble the good parts, which there will be many but being that it’s very rust you might find it difficult and things may break or go haywire. Then you could list those parts. I’d send this in a private message (pm) but since you’re new here maybe you’re still navigating it.
I know it took me a while…a long while. Good luck and pm me if you have questions or I’m sure others would be helpful too.
Regards, haywire 440

Do you still have the power steeering pump and its mounting brackets?? Thanks

Welcome to the site Brian. When I first got here,I had a 70 300 to part out. A VERY desirable car on this site. I must have sold over 50% of parted car here. I did well. From what I can see your car has a lot to offer in parts. Takes a little time,space and patience and you will do well also.
Hopefully you can extend the time frame to get the ball rolling!

Agreeing with the above posts, even without the motor, these cars are worth three times your asking price, but you have to take the time to break it up and list it piece by piece.

And, when you get a chance, again let me know how much you want for the radiator.

Agreeing with the above posts, even without the motor, these cars are worth three times your asking price, but you have to take the time to break it up and list it piece by piece.

And, when you get a chance, again let me know how much you want for the radiator.
Radiator $150.00 plus shipping

Hey Brian, tap on “your” ? mark icon. A menu, like the picture shows will pop up and you then can get to the private message page.
Oh, and that ? mark can be changed to any photo you like.
Good luck. haywire 440

0CE242D5-1221-414F-A8AB-2FCEAF50E322.jpeg

8449E091-057C-471E-B0DB-D2EBF71345CE.png

Back