1970 300 Hurst

olds

Reaction score
Here is a car that I found in PA where I live, all original 300 Hurst, in need of some body repairs, but which run very well..

resized_70 300H.jpg

resized_CIMG4548.jpg

resized_CIMG3519.jpg

Nice, there is one in Pitman New Jersey, in similar shape.

Welcome to the board

Great looking cars, lets see some pics of the interior.

I am doing a complete body and paint restoration... it's my job...

Nice, there is one in Pitman New Jersey, in similar shape.

Welcome to the board

Is it back again??? I was there not 3 wks or so weeks ago, it was nowhere to be seen??? I cruise by there ALL the time just to catch glimpse or two.....always wanted to stop in but I'm sure the guy probably gets people in there all the time asking about it and is tired of getting bugged. They way it was positioned there's no way you could miss it. Maybe it sold? Sat there for the longest time while looking very rough.......

Perhaps he either let it go OR has it on a rotisserie......

Soon as I work out my new carb, I'll ride by there again to see if its out. Man would I love to talk to the guy (or gal). I took a pic or two last time I was there when it was out, trying to find it on my 'puter...

...still looking for the damn picture of the car, really starting to get shabby looking when I was there.

I saw it in the weeds and in the rain, I figured its sitting on the main drag, its either not for sale or I cant afford it. More than likely I cant afford it

Yes, I'm probably in the same "affordability" boat, but then I play the lotto when its big, might hit it one day:yes:

300H- (HURST) - Very nice ride and worth preserving. Looks like you've got a great start for a restoration. Legendary Auto Interiors LTD has got you covered for the seat covers when it's time :yes:

Back