1970 Chrysler 300 - $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
****Not mine****

1970 Chrysler 300- 440cubic inch engine, performance intake and carb, but have all original parts. Runs and drives but hasn't been driven regularly for a few years, missing back seat. In need of restoration. Email if interested $1500 obo

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3026303816.html

5La5E85F33I73Mf3J2c5j401343fccb831ab7.jpg

It is absolutely torturous for me to see something like this just waiting for someone to grab it. Chances are some yuk is going to either pull the drive train, run it in a demo derby, OR some dude will skip his mortgage payment to put HUGE, shiny, 25" rims on it, install a custom 5K Bang & Olufson sound system and velour seat covers inside, and even worse trick it out with hydraulics.

OR some dude will skip his mortgage payment to put HUGE, shiny, 25" rims on it, install a custom 5K Bang & Olufson sound system and velour seat covers inside, and even worse trick it out with hydraulics.

Those kind of people generally dont have mortgage payments

Hey we have a "Thanks" button now, just noticed!
Samplingman, Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You going to make a move on this one?

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, already done. Me and a buddy of mine in Colorado are splitting the parts. This donor will allow two 1970 300 convertibles to live again. His doesn't need much, but mine needs a bit of work. Not sure how to post pics yet, but I planned to post pics on the Fuselage forum.

This donor will allow two 1970 300 convertibles to live again. His doesn't need much, but mine needs a bit of work.

COOL....! seems like 69-70 300 convertibles are coming out of the woodwork. My 69 is just coming out of the metal shop and headed for the paint shop as soon as I can get the underhood area detailed.
I have a 69 300 conv parts car if it helps.

BlueFury361, thanks its always good to have a line on some parts

70FusalgeImerial, I'm in SJ too, just outside of Philly.

Here are afew shots:

Loading up the trailer in SC
1107091023.jpg

Delivery day in South Jersey:
imagejpeg95.jpg

And this morning:
9a87829a.jpg

It has a 69 nose, but it is a 1970 VIN from the dash back. When I get some time I'll start a thread over in the "fuselage years" with the progress. Unfortunately a shoulder injury will keep me out of commission until August, but 10 year old daughter really wants to learn how to weld, so you never know....

Having trouble posting pics, so I apologize if multiple replies come through.

Here it is loading up the trailer in SC:

1107091023.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back