NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible - $4,000 - Wolcottville, Indiana

You can send 25/30K on this one or buy this turn key loaded 69 vert..
For Sale - 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible

The Boab is my first and last complete nut/bolt resto
12 years and 30K into a 100.00 car that's worth 17,000 in Hagerty's books.
I enjoyed restoring my car but now that I am older I prefer clean original cars with minimal work.

This 70 I see a need for a lot of love,too much for me.

11 years and counting, all your work and $20k.... Proves what I said.

As far as my car... I'd swap for a nice 300L hardtop with A/C.

I wouldn't kick this one out of my garage either if I owned it......................................

black-300l-jpg.jpg

My last remaining dream..............................

You have good taste in automobiles sir!!

I wouldn't kick this one out of my garage either if I owned it......................................

View attachment 481174

My last remaining dream..............................

You have good taste in automobiles sir!!

I saw a couple nice ones a few weeks ago just up the road at Bob Merritt's get together for the 300 club. One turquoise 300L really caught my eye... He has one of Don Rook's cars too...

I saw a couple nice ones a few weeks ago just up the road at Bob Merritt's get together for the 300 club. One turquoise 300L really caught my eye... He has one of Don Rook's cars too...

I saw a really nice turquoise one for sale about a year ago and almost pulled the trigger. Beautiful cars for sure.

Depends if you want the perfect car or not. I wasn’t chasing perfection clearly but what I did do was, with minimal effort and money, get this thing from the junkyard to the road. Drive it, enjoy it, save it. I’m into this thing maybe $3500 total and it was a MESS

BFD779D4-C4C0-4731-BD8E-D168248BB284.jpeg

Depends if you want the perfect car or not. I wasn’t chasing perfection clearly but what I did do was, with minimal effort and money, get this thing from the junkyard to the road. Drive it, enjoy it, save it. I’m into this thing maybe $3500 total and it was a MESS

View attachment 481184
Is this the one that’s part MG or Triumph? Amazing work!

I wonder if the seller bought the car out of California as a project car as it sits or did the seller turn it into a project car after buying it.

@1970300vert you should be considering this one.

ughhhhh!! This was only 40 min from my house. I went to the mopar Nats and didn’t log in. I would’ve bought this for sure looks like a nice solid car. I tried to message the seller on FB. Maybe me getting another c body is not meant to be. I can’t believe this really all I can do is laugh I guess.

Oh! That sucks!

If it were 40 minutes from me I would have bought it too. Keep trying. Maybe it's not gone yet. Annoy the hell out of the guy, eventually he has to say get bent or come over.

No it definitely sold. I tracked the seller down and called him first thing in the am. He was willing to give me the new owners name and number I called him and he wants double what it was listed for. He said there a few holes in the trunk,the dash is out of the car and it’s non running.

ughhhhh!! This was only 40 min from my house. I went to the mopar Nats and didn’t log in. I would’ve bought this for sure looks like a nice solid car. I tried to message the seller on FB. Maybe me getting another c body is not meant to be. I can’t believe this really all I can do is laugh I guess.
What type of C-body do you seek? I know of a sizable stash on the SE side of Indy, and he does buy/sell in/out of his collection.

Can't say for certain, but I doubt it. He hasn't had many Dodges, and he has slabs rather than fuseys. Only wagon I recall was a Chrysler.

Back