NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible in CA - again on eBay

No not clearly. You are smarter than that and surprised you are standing behind it.
Obviously the demand for Es and Bs are higher. All things on a car being equal , A B C or E the B & E will always command more. The comparison to those other bodies is absurd.
E Bodies go for 80 grand or higher in good condition; B Bodies 60 or more. But a guy asks 20 for a C Body and he's slammed, and by other C Body owners? There's something wrong with that picture. I wasn't saying I expect Cs to get the same values, but to call a guy crazy because he would like $28,000 for his car, and yet celebrate the over-priced values of Bs and Cs pisses me off. Yes, I stand with what I wrote.

You brought up the Bs and Es not Patrick or myself. I didn't read anything that Patrick said that slammed the car because it was a C. He devalued the car because of what's been done to it. I think most of us agree. . Undo the personal touches and its worth 28 or probably more. A lot more

The two of you are not the only ones who have commented on this thread. Let's just say we disagree and move on.

How about the trunk area, forget about whatever that is for a trunk mat but isn't the trunk gasket missing?

I not familiar with this model or Chrysler's for that matter but isn't there supposed to be a trunk gasket going all the way around the lower opening, or on the trunk itself? I see nothing and not to mention a air/water leak but the gasket when properly sealing silences the trunk noise as being a large body of sheetmetal can produce noise.

How about the trunk area, forget about whatever that is for a trunk mat but isn't the trunk gasket missing?

I not familiar with this model or Chrysler's for that matter but isn't there supposed to be a trunk gasket going all the way around the lower opening, or on the trunk itself? I see nothing and not to mention a air/water leak but the gasket when properly sealing silences the trunk noise as being a large body of sheetmetal can produce noise.

Good eye, I did not see that the first hundred times I looked at those pics.

Back