NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible in CA - again on eBay

Wide whites are great...on a 1937 Terraplane or a 1934 Cord. I can handle the other "upgrades", but the tires would be first to go.

It still needs the seats redyed back to blue, a pair of NOS headrests, and the piece of carpet at the lower edge of the door redone. White felt is simply wrong there. The engine has been painted Ford blue, that must change. And it needs a set of Road Wheels.

But it’s an easy project as it is, and reasonably priced.

The guy could at least dress the license plates and frames out a little. Any quality car wax cleans those right up to a nice shine, this works on any painted tag that is not textured. Just one of those little attention items that stands out in a negative way as seen.

I'd dye the seats either all white or all blue. The wheels and wheel covers are definitely right on. Paint the block the right color. No one cares about the show board - no real "history" there, IMO.

Geez. $28K??? Driven in fresh from Crazytown, it appears.

Geez. $28K??? Driven in fresh from Crazytown, it appears.
Here's the deal for me; if this car were an E Body, would you think the same. Why, just because it's a C, are we expected to give our cars away? I hope he gets what he wants. Have you seen some of the CRAP E and B bodies on Facebook, and what those people are asking?

Here's the deal for me; if this car were an E Body, would you think the same. Why, just because it's a C, are we expected to give our cars away? I hope he gets what he wants. Have you seen some of the CRAP E and B bodies on Facebook, and what those people are asking?

That's a silly defense and you know it.

Prices are up on Cs and they aren't coming down for a while. Get them now or it might be too late for some.

IF this were a nice, solid original car, or restored/restified to something different from what it is currently, then $28K would be a solid price for what has potential to be a really slick car. But, as it sits? No.

And $28K is NOT "giving it away" in this example. To me, in its current shape, $20K would be top of the top of any offer I'd be willing to come up with for it...were I a buyer.

IF, if it's a solid car. No plastic, rust, rot, original survivor type car then 28 isn't out of the question.

I think the interior is killing it for most. That's an easy fix albeit costly.
Swap the seat covers and tires and voila, beautiful car

I think 10 is excessive but even at ten to undo an injustice . Let's overlook the horrible interior . What is this car worth with a perfect correct interior?

IF, if it's a solid car. No plastic, rust, rot, original survivor type car then 28 isn't out of the question.

I think the interior is killing it for most. That's an easy fix albeit costly.
Swap the seat covers and tires and voila, beautiful car
I agree, that's in the ballpark for price. Tires have been swapped already.
That's going to be ten grand in upholstery work to correct.
I like the interior and except for the vinyl covered seat backs, I'd leave it as is. It's not the boring blue.

That said, the seats are fairly easy to dye blue, and the rest looks in decent shape. Even if you went with new covers (Legendary has them) for $1400 and had them installed by a pro, and new seat backs, you'd maybe have $2500 more in it. Door panels have the typical repair that I've seen on a lot of '70 300s.

Since I wrote it I clearly disagree.
No not clearly. You are smarter than that and surprised you are standing behind it.
Obviously the demand for Es and Bs are higher. All things on a car being equal , A B C or E the B & E will always command more. The comparison to those other bodies is absurd.

Back