NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Somebody will wind up spending a minimum 10K to $15K to get this $2500 convertible back to original condition.
The U Code @Big_John mentions was a better deal.
And, even if you don’t like the red interior, that was an easy change back to the white with available covers from Legendary.

And, even if you don’t like the red interior, that was an easy change back to the white with available covers from Legendary.
Yes and no... The front seats were later high backs. But still not a really hard change and the seats that are in the car look good enough that I'd probably stay with them.

It's really funny, I saw a car at Carlisle that everyone drooled over, but it had the wrong seats in it. Not a lot of people know the difference.

I had a guy I know come up to me and tell me he had the "original seats" from my car that he had gotten well over 20 years ago from a previous owner. He went on to say how long he had them and nobody wanted them, but he was sure I would want to buy (yea right) the high back seats! His smile turned to a frown when I told him those weren't the original seats because they were high backs. I have the receipt from Legendary from that owner for the correct covers, so he may have had the "original seats" and probably gave the high backs to this guy. LOL.

1970 Chrysler 300 | eBay

One owner has been sitting in a garage since 1985. Doesn’t run engine turns over, haven’t tried to get it started. Car is being sold as is.

Current bid $1691

View attachment 520438
View attachment 520439
View attachment 520440
View attachment 520441
View attachment 520442
View attachment 520443
View attachment 520444
View attachment 520445
View attachment 520446
View attachment 520447
I have a 1970 300 Chrysler Convertible that is missing the Chrome piece that goes from windsheild to left turning single ticker, as well as the right side piece that runs under the doors from wheel well to wheel well. Any chance you would pluck these off and sell separately if this doesn't sell?

I have a 1970 300 Chrysler Convertible that is missing the Chrome piece that goes from windsheild to left turning single ticker, as well as the right side piece that runs under the doors from wheel well to wheel well. Any chance you would pluck these off and sell separately if this doesn't sell?
First off welcome to the forum. You are reading a typical "Not Mine" ad, I am simply sharing a For Sale ad from eBay that I thought members would be interested in. FWIW, this is not a parts car and will most likely sell whole for $6800+.

For parts, you might want to check out the Parts Car forum. I know that there are a number of members selling parts for these cars, especially @Kelly Coleman, who might have what you are looking for.

Good luck in you search.

Sold for $7.6k!

Sold for $7.6k!
This 300 was on EBay several years ago. The interior was in pretty poor shape then the pices featured then showed a lot of pitting in the chrome trim and exterior and interior pot metal trim. My guess is it will take $16000.00 to $22000.00 to make it a good drivers quality car. No mention if the engine turns freely.

Last edited:
paint work alone can and will cost 10000$ dont know how many body guys have told me "dont bring that slab sided thing too me, it will take hrs to prep for paint"

Would've been an interesting twist to buy the nicer 'vert with the TNT, and then this ebay 'vert, restore the white interior, swap the interiors, get the ebay one running/drivable, with the red interior, then re-sell it. It would be running/driving in a desirable color combo with decent interior (even if the paint and interior were wrong).

I'd bet you'd break even on the ebay one and get a white 'core' interior for free. And then have a TNT convertible that was near-faultless.

I have a set of the fender trim

Back