For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 on E-bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rsy75.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator

This was originally advertised on Craigslist. Seller only gave one word answers to any questions and ignored most of the important ones, when I contacted him.

Looks like it could be a rolling restoration, but those wheels would have to go....

It's a '70 and the raised quarter windows make me think there may be power window / electrical issues. I guess wheels and tires are cheaper than interior kits! Looks like it was originally green on green and I don't think the seats came from a C body

How much are those wheels worth? $1500? Sell the wheels, put road wheels on, lower the torsion bars and you have a decent cruiser for about $5k.

Most likely way more than that I think those type of wheels go for 600/700 each so that would put it in the 2/3k range without the tires via some of the ***-monkey garage show I've watched.
Worse yet the wheels could some of these:
25.a.Week.Wheels.jpg

Buyer-B-ware, you could wake up some morning and find your wheels have been repossessed!

What a shame? To think someone actually thought that was a good idea and looked great. The interior has seen plenty of water. I could only imagine what's under that carpeting. Sorry I could not remain silent on this one.

Well, with some items under his belt, he does seem to have 100% feedback somehow.................................................

Much of the info on that 1970 300 'vert has disappeared without trace: the eBay pages are both gone, and so is the video. Thanks to "sale repost sites" we know that the tag is CM27T0C102373, so it is an August 1969 build (that may be why the seller incorrectly advertised "1969"). Regardless, if anyone managed to get the fender tag, it would be great to see it for records.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back